Slideshow

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Jacksonville Family Photographer | Holiday Minis Part 1

So this year, I wanted to do a rustic sort of session for my holiday minis, but the area that I had planned to do photos at had a sudden inundation of snakes. Most notably water moccasin and rattlers. Yay!

So, onto plan B. I love shooting at this gorgeous park and knew that I'd be able to get some great shots and assured everyone that they would love their photos and the location. I was right! Everyone loved the location, and everyone seems happy with their galleries. So here's a few to showcase part 1 of the holiday minis.

It started off cloudy, but this little man really lit everything up!


Aren't they a gorgeous family? 

Next I had a long time friend and her family come. I so enjoyed spending time with them and photographing their gorgeous kiddoes. 

Isn't he the cutest? 

and some loving from mom and dad




No comments:

Post a Comment