Slideshow

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Jacksonville Newborn Photographer: Meet Ella | 14 days new

I had the time of my life with this little sweet girl! Her mommy emailed me to let me know she was having her and I was due to go on vacation for a week after she was born. So we ended up not getting to do the session until sweet Miss Ella was 14 days, 2 whole weeks! However, she was absolutely a doll and posed for the camera perfectly. What a sweet little one!

Well, I'll just let the photos do the talking here...

EllaSneak1
I actually purchased this wagon at an antique store while I was on vacation with this exact shot in mind! I love it when a plan comes together!
EllaSneak3

EllaSneak2

Princess Ella.
EllaSneak4

Oooh how I love the love!!
EllaSneak6

EllaSneak5

Miss Ella's daddy loves her so much. He just couldn't keep from talking to her and snuggling with her. She's definitely going to be a daddy's girl. I'm pretty sure she's already got him wrapped around her finger. I love daddy's and their daughters.
EllaSneak7

However, I do believe Ella is mommy's whole world...
EllaSneak8

Welcome to the world, Miss Ella!!

The gorgeous satin flower headband in photo number one was made by the super talented Sweet December Hats. Check out her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sweetdecemberhats

The pumpkin hat, pink crown and gray crocheted bow headband were made by the fabulously talented FromHands2Heart. You can check out her store on etsy! http://www.etsy.com/shop/FromHands2Heart?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment