Slideshow

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Jacksonville Maternity Photographer: Sherri | Bump

Sherri contacted me several weeks ago regarding her maternity session. We emailed back and forth and decided on the perfect outfits, props and location. Then, the day of the session came, and we were completely rained out. I mean, no sun for over a week. It was no good.

So, we postponed for a week. I couldn't be happier that we did, because the day of the session was absolute perfection! Sherri and her husband Mike are a gorgeous couple! And the location was pristine, and if I do say so, totally looked like my favorite season, fall. Which, it is, of course, but it's Florida, so we know how that goes.

Here's a few of my favorite shots from the session!

I love this pose.
CMat1

With the Build-A-Bear they made for their little guy.
CMat3

They even brought a few ultrasound photos that we had fun incorporating.
CMat4

There's that fall light I was talking about
CMat5


One of mom's friends made the sash specifically for her photoshoot! I love when clients actively participate in their session and really help make them uniquely theirs!
CMat6

Some Daddy love.
CMat7

And hands down, my favorite shot of the session.
CMat2

I cannot WAIT until December when I get to snuggle with their sweet little boy and take his newborn photos.


Are you expecting? Do you want a custom portrait experience? Contact me today to set up your photography session!
amanda@photographybyadennette.com

No comments:

Post a Comment