Slideshow

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Jacksonville Military Photographer: Jess + Brandt | Home

I can't even begin to tell you how incredibly honored I was to photograph this amazing military homecoming. Jess contacted me a while back about coming to photograph her husbands homecoming. It was their first deployment together, so it had special meaning. I jumped at the chance, because its something very special to me. While my husband isn't in the military, I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am to all the military men and women who sacrifice their time with their loved ones to stand on the front lines and keep our country safe. Makes me proud to call this wonderful country that we live in, home.

Here's a few of my favorites, as well as a link to the entire gallery

Ship pulling in

Waiting...

She sees him! 

Magical! 

My absolute favorite

She couldn't let go


Welcome home Brandt!!











No comments:

Post a Comment