Slideshow

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Jacksonville Child Photographer | The D Twins

You might remember these gorgeous kiddoes from a few months back. I did their 1 year photos back in February of this year, and then I did a family session with the before dad left for Afghanistan. Well, now it's time for the holidays and that always means photo time!
I was so excited to see them! They've grown so much in the short amount of time since I last saw them. They are walking, talking and really really good at being super adorable!


Mr. C is just the cutest rough and tough boy ever!

and Miss K is the sweetest little angel! 

I seriously love these two kiddoes! They are so sweet and cute! Also, they give pretty amazing hugs and high fives. 

And of course, no shoot would be complete without some with mom. 




Happy Holiday's guys! I'll see you again in January for your 2 year shoot! 





No comments:

Post a Comment