Slideshow

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Jacksonville Family Photographer | The L Fam

I was so excited to see this family for their session. I photographed Mr. H back a few months ago for his newborn session, and I was just shocked to see how big he's gotten and how much he's changed. He's not that squishy little newborn anymore, but he's just SO adorable and loving now. He has the most previous smile and the most adorably inquisitive look.
I had a blast with this family. They were up for just about anything, and I just love when that happens! We got some amazing shots and their gallery is one of my all time favorites. Again, this was a shoot that may have had to have been cancelled because of rain (what is with the rain lately) but we just went with it. And I'm so glad we did!


There's that look I was talking about!

Ahhh I love his face! 

Sharing some love 

Happy Holidays guys! I'm glad you loved your gallery! 



No comments:

Post a Comment