Slideshow

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ellie | Newbie : Jacksonville Newborn Photographer

Oh how I love this family! I honestly cannot even tell you how much! I met them almost a year ago at their homecoming and then was absolutely elated when Jess called me a few weeks later to let me know to start planning her early maternity (which I just realized I never blogged!) and full maternity sessions! I was also super stoked to find out they were going to be living here in Jacksonville for a few more years at least! Why? Because they are awesome!

We planned and planned this newborn session and finally the day arrived that I was going to meet sweet little Ellie. I'd looked forward to meeting her for months and it was just heaven to finally get to hold her and talk to her. She's such a good baby! I don't think she cried a peep, though she wasn't 100% sold on the sleeping idea either. But, nevertheless we finished the session. I even got to meet Grandma and Grandpa! It was a whole family shindig!

Since Florida is just so hot during summer, we even decided to do some shots outside since we knew Ellie wouldn't get cold. The outside shots are some of my favorite! Theres just something about a newborn outdoors that makes my heart pitter patter.

So, enough rambling on. I know you are just here for the photos!




If you are interested in a newborn session, contact Amanda today! amanda@photographybyadennette.com

No comments:

Post a Comment