Slideshow

Friday, July 13, 2012

Jacksonville Maternity Photographer: Jessica | Bump

I cannot tell you how excited I was to do this session. I met this adorable couple when Jess was referred to me and asked if I would do her husbands Homecoming. I'd never really done a homecoming like this before, at the base and all, so I was excited to be a part of it. We met up and we just really clicked. You miiiight just remember them from this shot:

Yeah, that couple <3 

Imagine my surprise when she contacted me a few weeks after this shoot to let me know to get ready for maternity! I was so excited and happy for them! We even decided to do a halfway mini maternity session. 

Well Miss Ellie is almost ready to make her appearance so we met up for their full maternity session. And it couldn't have been a more gorgeous night, really. It was perfect. I'll just let the photos speak for themselves. 












I just cannot wait to meet sweet Miss Ellie!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment