Slideshow

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Grace is 1 year! Jacksonville Baby Photographer

I absolutely love watching babies grow. I'm always surprised when I see them at their next session, even though I know they won't be the same. Grace was no different. She's now this amazing little toddler, instead of a baby! I mean, come on, this is what she looked like last time I saw her


so you can imagine my surprise when this gorgeous little girl showed up. 


Anyway, we had a blast doing her one year portraits. We shot at this little area that I love not too far from me in the Arlington area. I love finding little spots that have pockets of light. And Grace just lit it all up. She may not have been all smiles this day, but she made the serious face super adorable! And of course, we had to get a few shots with gorgeous big sis!



Happy birthday sweet girl!! 


If you are interested in a session, contact Amanda at amanda@photographybyadennette.com 


2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I LOVE the black/white photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like your post very much about wedding photography. I really considered everything which you written in your blog.
    newborn baby photographer & Miami maternity photographer

    ReplyDelete