Slideshow

Monday, May 14, 2012

Jacksonville Family Photographer R | Beach Family

If there's one place I love to photograph, its the beach! I'm so excited that its back to beach session and people want to shoot there. I mean, ya know, here in Jacksonville, its basically always beach session, but this is the season where beach photos are a must!
I was super excited when the R family contacted me for photos. I've known mom since my days working at the elementary school where her kids went. Back in the day, her daughter was in the school I worked, and her son was younger than my daughter is now. Talk about a reality check when I walked up and saw how many years had actually passed. Wow.

Anyway, enough of that, here's what you guys tune in for. Check out the R family's gorgeous beach session




No comments:

Post a Comment