Slideshow

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Jacksonville Engagement Photographer: Elaine + Steven

Okay, I can't even begin to tell you how stoked I was to do this session. This is my best friend from SECOND grade! Yes, thats right, second grade, as in elementary school. She and her fiance are getting married in October and they wanted met to do their photos. Oh, did I mention they live in Pennsylvania, and came down here for a session? How cool is that? Totally humbled!

Anyway, she mentioned she wanted to do some photos in St. Augustine, so I packed up my gear and headed down there and just ended up having a blast. We just walked all over. Steven even brought his prized violin so we could take some photos with it. I looove when clients bring sentimental and important items with them. It really personalizes their session!

Congratulations Elaine and Steven! I wish you many many years of wedded bliss!!





No comments:

Post a Comment