Slideshow

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jacksonville Family Photographer | T Family

Um, seriously, is this not the most gorgeous family ever?


They just recently adopted that gorgeous little man there on mom's hip. I photographed the adoption homecoming (did I blog that? Can't remember. If not, you can see it on my facebook page.) and mom and dad wanted to have some family photos taken as well since it was so hectic during the homecoming. It was the holiday season after all. 

So we planned on meeting up after the holidays for a fun family session, and it didn't disappoint! This family is so wonderful and the kids are all so carefree. I enjoyed every second photographing them. We started off with the posed shots, then headed to the playground for some fun lifestyle shots. 

Here's a few more of my favorites from that day. 


Aren't they the most gorgeous kiddoes?

Love the sass!






Let me know what you think!






No comments:

Post a Comment