Slideshow

Monday, April 2, 2012

Jacksonville Family Photographer: R | Family

I met up with the R family the other day to photograph their family before daddy deploys. I always love doing these sessions and knowing that I'm playing an important party in this family by giving them memories to hold onto during the long long months they are separated.

I will never be able to express fully how much it means to me, and my family, that these men and women serve our country and make the greatest sacrifices to secure our freedom. They not only risk their lives, but they give up time with their loved ones to do it. That just touches me, and I'm so proud to be able to do photos for them.

If you are military and would like to book a session, let me know when you contact me. I'm proud to offer a discounted military rate for our active military men and women.

Here's the R Family's pre-deployment family session


Stay safe, and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment