Slideshow

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Jacksonville Newborn Photographer: Caleb | Newbie

Okay, so remember this goooooorgeous couple?

Well, their long awaited little boy finally arrived, and right on time! He's such a gorgeous little guy and I loved every minute of his shoot. Since it's so close to Christmas, we did a few Christmas shots, as well as just some non holiday themed shots. Here's a few of my favorites

Sometimes no props or hats makes for the best photo

Love a good black and white



Sweet little reindeer


Santa Baby


Best. Gift. EVER! 



Welcome to the world, Caleb!



1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love this family! I honestly cannot even tell you how much! I met them almost a year ago at their homecoming and then was absolutely elated when Jess called me a few weeks later to let me know to start planning her early maternity (which I just realized I never blogged!) and full maternity sessions! Wedding Photographer Cambridgeshire

    ReplyDelete