Slideshow

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Funny Valentine Contest

We all have them. We all love them. We all laugh hysterically at them. We all have that hidden folder hiding them so no one can see them. You know what I'm talking about. 
Bloopers. 
Outtakes. 
Just plain FUNNY photos.

That's why, for my very first contest, I'm opening it up to all those photos that were glossed over, and kept out of the traditional albums. I want to see your funny photos! 
Just one of my personal favorite funnies.


And what do you win if you have the funniest photo? 

Winner receives:
A free 1 hour Valentine's Day session at the location of your choice. 
CD with all the edited images sized to a 5x7. 
Rights to print
And 25% off all prints! 

That's over a $200 value! 

What do you have to do to enter? It's easy peasy! 
Just email me your funniest photo (it can't be lewd, contain alcohol or drug use, or contain nudity, so please don't send those!) to me at 

I must receive your photo by Thursday, January 6, 2011 at 11:59 to be entered into the contest.


How do you win? 
I will create an album on my facebook page on Friday, January 7, 2011, and all you have to do is "like" your favorite and funniest photo! To better your chances of winning, suggest my page to your friends and family and have them like my page, and like your photo. The more people that you get to like my page, and your photo, the more votes you get and the more chances to win! The contest will run until next Friday, January 14, 2011 at midnight. 

Easy as pie!

So, lets get those entries coming! Send your funniest photo to me today at amanda@photographybyadennette.com 

Can't wait to see all the entries!



No comments:

Post a Comment